Friday, June 22, 2007

of course I am still not done


I have 23 pages yet to be typed in ( how can that be? I spent the last two hours typing and have 3,292 words from that notebook already). I must stop now and take my son to the pool. My new set up is to do one hour a day of typing, writing work, it sounds chintzy I know. But it eliminates that overwhelmed feeling, and whenever I think this is too much, I can't do this, I check the clock, and see I only have a little bit of time left, and then worry about how much I wont be able to get done in such a small amount of time, so I work harder, and faster (spend less time looking out window), and it seems to go by much quicker. And when the time is up I tend to keep going. Like now, for example, and I still wish to keep going. I don't know why, changing the time frame, changes the energy and enthusiasm I bring to the task, but it does, it really helps.

oh, but right now, I am neither doing the writing, nor taking the boy to the pool. So, enough said.

by the bye,
Cheese made this (tortilla cat) while I made lunch. He seemed pleased when I filmed it for my blog.
And yes, I did take him to the pool.

No comments: