Tuesday, June 12, 2007

chipmunk?


chipmunk

I was watching her the other day while digging and planting, but could never figure out what she was up to, because she would always statue when I looked at her.
She wasn't fooled by my pretending to be interested in digging once more, when I turned to look, she was still unmoving. After I gave up and got back into digging again, forgetting about her for some time, when I would look again, she would be gone. I think they can sense, breathing or heart rate or something, she knew when I was lost in thought and daydreaming, and when I was pretending to be busy but just waiting to track her movements.
I wasn't the only one who was curious though, when I went to answer the phone, she came over, sat on the stump and checked out the hole I had dug. And then later when I went to get water, she came and sat on the stump and checked out the rose I had planted.
I think it rather unfair that she got to see what I was up to, but I still don't know what she was doing.

by the bye,
I will do another chipmunk photo another time, If I can get a clearer picture.

No comments: