Saturday, October 27, 2007

Okay so it is actually 7:30 pm, it is slow going as both the boy and cat are acting up to get my attention.

I am in the middle of doing my typing in, and I just found another echo in Echo. I can't believe I hadn't seen it before. I am glad to have found it, for it will help me write that part better, and it helps explain a part to me that was bothering me a bit. But it also makes me sad, because I longed to change that part because what was bothering me about it was it was making me sad, and now that I see it is an echo, it is right, and must stay. Koji echoes the moon bunny.
And now my cat has come to sleep on my left arm, which always makes typing hard, and he takes it so personally when I attempt to nudge him over an inch or two.
Cat wouldn't take no for an answer, retook up the notion of sleeping on my arm every 20 minutes.
10:58 pm now I must call it a night. Bob is home now and annoyed that I am still on computer.
I am midway through typing up a bit of this notebook that is Fresh Oranges. Echo was easy tonight just factual stuff in my notes, but then I turned a page and was plunged into Oranges notes, all story, scenes, emotions. I hoped to get farther through it before stopping, through to other emotions, and tones. But I am here.

No comments: