Tuesday, July 17, 2007

links

they did work, sort of, I just found them at the bottom of this page. Now how did they get there? I expected them to be on the right side, alongside the posts.

I do have to work on my writing today. I woke her yesterday, oh and she was very angry with me. I don't know her name, but her wrath is scary. "Wasted time!". " Wasted time!". Her breath hot on my neck, but burning like ice, as it sent chills though me. Her screams not to be heard by anyone but me, a vast wind, tearing through my cells, threatening my very existence.
She said I had a choice, for she would not be caged forever, I could either jump to something, or I would fall to madness.
I don't know if it is true. I am mostly in control, but she does gain in power now and then, and my equilibrium is off, and I can't steady myself. I must appease her. I over-ate yesterday, trying to disract myself and drown her out, but I don't want to live that way. Trying to drown out, what I don't want to hear, to know, to feel. Besides she will be there still. And she might just shake me all the harder, to gain my attention. And I do not wish to be shook at all.

read and write, read, and write. Read, read read, a great world of ideas rests between hundreds of pages, and I collect but don't read them. Write, write, write, a world swirls inside me, I watch it, but don't write it down, capturing it on page, releasing it from inside me, freedom gained for us both in the liberation. Read, read, read. Write, write, write.

No comments: