Sunday, July 29, 2007


I couldn't find it in my dictionaries last week, so today I decided to google it. It doesn't exist. I have asked around, and everyone else I know thought cetrifical/ centrifical force was a word, a saying. But no it isn't. Apparently my options are centrifugal or centripedal. Centrifugal force? It just doesn't sound right. I was looking at a book, on the boardwalk, I guess I should have bought it, it was all about how to correctly say words, and about how we don't.

No comments: