Monday, May 28, 2007

Don't let me eat, anymore of this cake




We each had a big slice for Cheese's Birthday yesterday.
It was really good, but then I felt sooo sick, so nauseous.

Yesterday morning, I woke up with a sore throat; I'm hoping it isn't the start of a cold. Still hurts today, even eating watermelon was unpleasant , and it caused my stomach to hurt too. So chocolate cake, would be a really really really bad idea.
It is like a little tape in my mind, that is stuck on repeat-
chocolate cake, chocolate cake, chocolate cake.
We have chocolate cake.
chocolate cake, chocolate cake, chocolate cake.
We have chocolate cake.
There is cake in the house, why aren't you eating cake?
chocolate cake, chocolate cake, chocolate cake.
we have chocolate cake.
STOP!
It made me feel sick yesterday, I already feel sick today, it would ("not make any difference?"). No no no, it could, and would get much worse, bad idea, bad idea, forget the stupid cake. Forget it is there.
You hear that Taffy, don't eat any of the damn cake!!!
chocolat cake, chocolate cake,...

We will probably go to my mom's later, boys are noncommittal; if we go, I will take the cake, boys will not be happy about this, but I am too weak minded not to eat more of it, and I feel unwell enough already.

by the bye,
those bits of crumb, and icing, on the thing, that the cake is on, really visually bother me, but taking more pics, would involve interacting with cake, which is something I must avoid.

No comments: