Friday, April 20, 2007

no, I didn't work on the draft

I bought groceries, made dinner, got boy from school, ate dinner, went outside. It is/ was a beautiful day. Even now, the last hints of light remain in the sky.

I came up with a paragraph while driving, not much, but better than nothing at all. And I was glad to know that the story is finally back into my daily thought processes (two or one s at end?). I can be doing other things, and parts will come to me.

I'm excited about the plants in my yard. The leaves are coming in on the rose bushes.

My husband seems lonely ( I am not an ideal companion), I guess I will go hang out with him, he keeps calling me into the next room to see what he is watching on TV. He thinks the show is funny, but it is guy humor, I don't get it. I really don't want to watch it (it will make me uncomfortable, gross me out, and annoy me, by turn). I wonder if I will be able to sway him into watching something I can enjoy? I wanted to rent a movie, but he didn't like that idea. ( oh well, we probably wouldn't agree on what to rent anyway). He feels strongly that we should watch rogue squid later, uh..it is probably my best bet. Oh he just realized this is already on. Oh calling me again

No comments: