Wednesday, November 19, 2008

zhe turkeys zhey are escaping



Or so you would see if the glare hadn't blinded the camera.
As I drove by, I saw what looked like clusters of white trash bags about the turkey farm. Odd..I thought, then they moved a bit....and I realized..Turkeys! I don't know if the company has decided to go free range all of a sudden or if this decision was made by the turkeys themselves...but I'm thinking perhaps someone tipped them off about Thanksgiving being next week.
A company truck came by and I told the driver, he said, "Okay, I'll have someone take care of it." but without any interest, then drove away. I thought about calling the farm when I got home, just to make sure they knew...but then I thought, 'What's the rush? it is cold out there, the turkeys aren't running around or anything, just having a bit of a stretch, no harm in that.'

No comments: