Sunday, January 7, 2007

Feeling Good, Hella Good, Heaven Must Be Like This

Going through my itunes marking off the ones I have already burned so I know which ones I still need to burn to disc. I have to repeat them in strings so I can remember them, (thank God I am easily entertained for my life is not very exciting), the way they go together is amusing me. Fever,Beautifu, I wanna be your Lover, It Seems Like You're Ready, Step in the Name of Love, Ignition, step in the name of love, you can't change that, come and get your love. Take a message, broken arrow, I want to be your man, wishing on a star, looking good, feeling gorgeous, by your side, kiss the girl, ordinary miracle, waiting for you, freak me (wait I don't want to admit I have that one!), can't get enough of you baby, quiet storm, informer, say you'll be there, as, love is the senventh wave, heaven must be missing an angel, still in love, I can't get next to you, sexbomb, you're makin' me high. Love's taken over, Dip it low, I can't seem to make you mine, Lorelei, clocks, yellow, ffun, accidentally in love, 100% pure love, I'll tumble 4 ya, if you're not the one, do it for love, goodbye girl, bang bang. Lose my breath, white flag, lullaby, a little bit more, sexy eyes, whatcha see is wacha get, reach up for the sunrise, sunday morning, free your mind, praise you, the rockafeller skank, secret heart, take a picture. early in the morning, love is alive, mmbob, fly, you sexy thing, spooky, power of two, somewhere over the rainbow, I'll be near you, lets get married, fabulous, doesn't really matter, everbody here wants you, beautiful soul, you, irresistible, are you gonna be my girl, golden, too cool to fall in love, save room, baby it's you. etc. Well ok now I have to go back and burn the rest of the songs- like Banana Pancakes, upside down, blame it on the boogie. and. What if I loved you, clarity, time for me to fly, someday we'll know, anything's possible, I see the moon. etc.

I could mention Friday night, it involves Two computers, a firwire cable, and losing all my writing
phone-
It's my Husband telling me cops just threatend to fine him and some of his friends $300 for skate boarding a trench. Well now he is on his way home. Have to go do the dinner thing, I'll write my computer woes later.

No comments: