Friday, December 29, 2006

oh the name

Not that it matters, but husband says it sounds like smut- to taste a peach. Well all the other names I tried were taken. I was thinking of somethng symbolic of story. So now, of course, I've googled it. Nothing stands alone anymore, you type it in and out comes all sorts of things good and bad, indifferent, or odd, that reference it. Oh well. And my blog will be nothing like tasting a peach, no, rather it represents my inablilty to taste a peach, or the quest to, nothing sexual, sensual though as in the senses.
will use space to keep track of what I do and don't do with writing- accountability (though not really starting that till Jan.2). And also as morning pages (as in the artists way), you know sort of write out all the distracting stuff that pops into ones mind, to clear it, so can write.

No comments: