Saturday, January 27, 2007

so many blogs, so little time

I am trying to find blogs to read to help motivate me (and keep me company) on my writing journey. Ugh the kid just came in and so dissed me! He said "what are you doing writing a blog? Nothing interesting ever happens to you, what do you have to write about? Today I ate a balogna sandwich?" (first off, I don't eat bologna) I feed this person. I wash his clothes, and brush his hair. Why is it, I do that again? Now he is begging, he is so bored, he wants me to go play viva pinata, he wont go away. The husband is home, but perhaps he has fallen asleep. Ahh, Saturday night, it's just not what it used to be. I'm going to have to go play but first let me try and finish. There are so many blogs, I go through lists and read parts, but it is so hard to know what will really be helpful, and what will be predominately distracting. I guess there are small communities of writers (or would be writers) who post back and forth. The only place I go now and interact is allthingsanderson. Oh darn it, I feel guilty now and can't focus my thoughts, ugh I don't want to play that game, my bunnycomb will just get eaten again. Writing-Earlier today I finished up with the last notebook, so they are all done, and I was reading front part of writer's market, I hoped to get in more research before Naruto. I planned on getting more done. On the upside the boy does know how to trun bunnycombs pink.

No comments: