Saturday, February 6, 2010

wow did I miss a whole month?  No January posts.  It was a stressful month familywise, with the 13 year old not being keen on doing his schoolwork, and not turning it in even when he did.

But that is all in the past now, I'll take the Anne of Green Gables attitude, February is a new month, fresh, with no mistakes in it yet.

I turned 40 this past week, and though I had been thinking about it for the past 6 months, trying to prepare myself, it still feels odd, and not quite right, not really true. 34 sounds good, more possible. 

I've got to wrestle the camera away from my husband and son, and start doing the picture and post thing again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday! And here's hoping February and the whole to 2010 is good for you!

strugglingwriter said...

Happy Birthday! I do hope February is better.

Paul

Taffiny said...

Thank you, Vanilla Nicky. :) I hope so too!!

Paul,
Thanks. So far it indeed has been. My energy is still slumpy, but my son is back on track.